The flu and the common cold collectively affect almost a third of the US population, with over 62 million people catching a cold and 32 million people contracting the flu each year.
The prevalence of these viruses creates a huge demand for information on the cold and the flu every year, with millions of people wanting to know more about the symptoms, the differences between these two infections and the best ways to prevent them.
You can use this report to leverage this demand, give people the information they're looking for and encourage them to learn more about your business.
Give the report away as a free lead magnet to grow your email list or break it up into blog posts to get more website traffic.
Here's everything that's covered in this report:
- What Is The Common Cold?
- What Is The Flu?
- Risk Factors For The Common Cold And The Flu
- Symptoms Of The Common Cold And The Flu
- Treating The Common Cold And The Flu
- Misconceptions About The Common Cold And The Flu
- Preventing The Common Cold And The Flu