The DASH diet isn’t one that advocates eating a dash of this and a dash of that. What it is, it’s a diet that advocates foods that help tame down hypertension. Did you know that one-third of USA adults are affected by high blood pressure? This diet takes the scary possibility of what elevated blood pressure does to your body; making it a serious and dangerous problem if not diagnosed and treated early. The added benefits are weight loss too.
Here are just some points of what you will find in this report:
- What are you allowed to eat on the DASH diet?
- If it’s meant to lower high blood pressure, what about lowering of weight?
- How much sodium is allowed?
- How does the DASH diet lower blood pressure?
- What about red meat and heart disease?
- Want a sample of the DASH diet?
- What about exercising on the DASH diet?
- If you can manage stress …
- The Improved DASH Diet
… And more