Both are heavy burdens to carry – no pun intended – but sometimes it is really difficult to handle being overweight and being depressed at the same time, and according to experts, the two often go hand in hand together. When depressed, some people put on a lot of weight, whilst others lose a lot of weight, both to unhealthy degrees. How will you be able to untangle the link between the two? Read a true story of someone who did just that.
Here is all that you will find in this report:
- Depression causes weight gain – or does weight gain cause depression?
- So we come to the present with the two health issues – depression and being overweight
- Look how Krista managed to deal with depression and being overweight
- You can be a winner too!
- Are you depressed and overweight at the same time?
- Now is the time
- So start working on the depression first
This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.