Knowing what's working for your competitors is one of the keys to success in any business. Once you know what an audience responds to, you can create more effective content, produce better products and services, and attract more customers.
However, gaining these insights often requires you to spend many hours researching your competitors and hundreds of dollars on research tools.
With this Fitness Facebook Pages PLR Research, you get instant access to these valuable insights through some in-depth research on 10 of the most popular Facebook fitness pages for the period of Sep 1 till Dec 2, 2017.
Use the research to serve clients in the fitness space and help them grow their business, or use the insights to get more engagement and followers for your own fitness business.
Here are the 10 Facebook pages featured in this research:
- Gym Guider
- Jillian Michaels
- Muscle & Fitness
- National Academy Of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Nerd Fitness
- Rogue Fitness
- Shredz Supplements
Here's everything that's included in this research bundle:
10 Fitness Facebook Page Key Insights Research Reports
These reports highlight several key metrics for these 10 fitness Facebook pages for the period of Sep 1 till Dec 2, 2017.
The reports are provided in both a Microsoft PowerPoint and PDF format.
Each report contains the following insights for the specific Facebook page between Sep 1 and Dec 2, 2017:
- Page Info
- Total Fans
- Total Posts
- Engaged Users
- Engagement Rate/Post (%)
- Engagement Rate/Page (%)
- Page Growth
- Top 5 Posts Ranked By Engagement
- Fans Evolution (this shows how many fans the page is gaining or losing over time)
- Daily Post Evolution (this shows how many daily posts the page is making over time)
- Daily Post Evolution By Type (this shows what type of daily posts the page is making over time e.g. link, photo, video)
- Daily Post Engagement By Type (this shows which types of daily posts are receiving the most engagement on the page e.g. link, photo, video)
- Daily Engagement Evolution (this shows the total engagements for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Interactions Evolution (this shows the total like, wow, haha, sad, angry and love reactions for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Reactions Evolution (this gives a more detailed breakdown of the page's like, wow, haha, sad, angry and love reactions over time)
- Daily Comments Evolution (this shows the total comments for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Shares Evolution (this shows the total shares for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Engagement Breakdown By Type (this gives a breakdown of the page's comments, reactions and shares over time)
- Gender Analysis In Reactions (this shows the total reactions by male, female and unknown over time)
- Gender Analysis In Comments (this shows the total comments by male, female and unknown over time)
- User Comment Activity (this shows the total comments the page's posts have received by hour)
- Fans Country Distribution (this shows the top 10 countries where fans of the page are based, the total fans from these countries and the percentage of fans from these countries)
10 Fitness Facebook Page Post Research Files
These files contain a detailed breakdown of every post from the 10 fitness Facebook pages for the period of Sep 1 till Dec 2, 2017.
The posts are ranked by engagement, so that you can easily see the most popular posts from the 10 Facebook pages. They can also be organized by any other metric you want to analyze.
The files are provided in a CSV format.
Each file contains the following information for every post from the specific Facebook page between Sep 1 and Dec 2, 2017:
- Post Text/Caption
- Post Type (event, link, photo, video, status update etc)
- Post Permalink (a link to the original Facebook post)
- Post Date And Time
- Total Shares
- Total Comments
- Total Reactions
- Total Engagements (shares + comments + reactions)
This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.