Lots of people think they can improve their lives if only they could garner up the courage and just do it – they look for that elusive thing known as willpower. After all, if we had more self-control, we would eat better, we would exercise, and we would make our lives a whole lot better. Research into willpower and self-control today is the world of psychology’s best hope for making a contribution to human welfare. Willpower has the ability to let us change ourselves and our society in small and large ways.
This report is provided in both a Microsoft Word and PDF format.
It also includes a flat and 3D eCover which is provided in a PNG and PSD format.
Offer the report as a free download to grow your email list or break it up into blog posts to increase your website traffic
Here’s what you will find in this report:
- Willpower is you directing your life
- Can you improve your willpower
- Start exerting your willpower
- What about losing weight – do you need to get motivated or to use your willpower?
- How do you keep from exhausting your willpower resources and maintaining ongoing success? Just do it
- Willpower isn’t popular today
- Rather view motivation as a bonus, not a requirement for action
- Willpower plays a very important role in our life
This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.