Cholesterol is a fatty substance, essential for the normal functioning of the body. When you have higher levels of cholesterol in the blood though, you are at risk for developing health conditions such as coronary heart disease (CHD), peripheral arterial disease, and stroke. The thing is, cholesterol is good and bad for the body – it’s good when it is at normal levels. But when the concentrations in the blood get out of control or too high, cholesterol becomes a silent killer you could say, putting people at risk for a heart attack.
In this report, we discuss the causes of high cholesterol and natural ways to reduce it.
This report is provided in both a Microsoft Word and PDF format.
It also includes a flat and 3D eCover which is provided in a PNG and PSD format.
Offer the report as a free download to grow your email list or break it up into blog posts to increase your website traffic.
Here’s what you will find in this report:
- What is cholesterol?
- Are there complications of getting high cholesterol?
- Foods that you need to avoid
- Apart from good food, what else can you do to lower your cholesterol?
- Did you know that essential oils play a big role in reducing cholesterol levels too?
- Exercise forms a huge part of the equation
- Other studies on cholesterol-reducing
- Take care