With so much refined sugar being introduced into our modern diets today, we are seeing an alarming portion of the world population being swallowed up in food addiction. Scientists say it is a very real addiction, similar to that of people who are addicted to cocaine. Read for yourself how you can overcome this unhealthy addiction – you can get back on to the road of recovery – see how!
Look what you will find in this report:
- Why are we overeating more than ever before?
- You need to be the one to admit you are a food addict and then to deal with it
- A professional could help you along the way
- Are there social or environmental pressures causing your food addiction?
- It is time to act
- Be realistic
- Food addiction and obesity are preventable
- When all is said and done