This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in Content Pass.
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.
Social video is one of the best types of content for reaching new customers, with more than 8 billion videos being viewed daily on Facebook alone.
You can use these videos to take advantage of the huge demand for social video and introduce your business, products and services to huge numbers of fresh prospects.
Here are some of the many ways you can use these videos:
- Post them directly to your social media profiles to increase your reach, followers and engagement
- Edit them together into a longer inspirational montage which uplifts viewers and gives them a positive perception of your brand
- Use them as B-roll in other videos to increase viewer engagement and watch time
The videos are silent (which means they work perfectly with the autoplay feature on Facebook and Instagram), provided in a square 600 x 600 pixels size (which is the optimal size for social media viewing and engagement) and have a nine second run time (which makes them great for getting people's attention as they scroll through their social feeds and encouraging them to share).
The videos are also based around a universal topic which can be used in any market – inspiration. No matter what goals or problems your ideal customer has, they'll always appreciate content that uplifts and inspires them on their journey.
Here are the 30 inspirational quotes provided in the videos:
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself.” – Hecato, Greek philosopher
- “Our ideas, like orange plants, spread out in proportion to the size of the box which imprisons the roots.” – Edwa d Bulwer Lytton
- “We are sometimes as different from ourselves as we are from others.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Do not think of your faults, still less of other's faults; look for what is good and strong and try to imitate it. Your faults will drop off like dead leaves, when their time comes.” – John Ruskin
- “In learning to know other things, and other minds, we become more intimately acquainted with ourselves and are to ourselves better worth knowing.” – Philip Gilbert Hamilton
- “Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” – Doug Firebaugh
- “It's where we go, and what we do when we get there, that tells us who we are.” – Joyce Carol Oates
- “God ever works with those who work with will.” – Aeschylus
- “As the sculptor devotes himself to wood and stone, I would devote myself to my soul.” – Tyohiko Kagawa
- “If you have an hour, will you not improve that hour, instead of idling it away?” – Lord Chesterfield
- “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
- “It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.” – Agnes Repplier
- “Know thyself means this, that you get acquainted with what you know, and what you can do.” – Menander
- “Heaven never helps the man who will not act.” – Sophocles
- “He conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.” – Lao Tzu
- “Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.” – William Thackeray
- “Insist on yourself. Never imitate.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
- “The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.” – Thales
- “He that will not reflect is a ruined man.” – Asian Proverb
- “Yes, know thyself: in great concerns or small, be this thy care, for this, my friend, is all.” – Juvenal
- “Collects as precious pearls the words of the wise and the virtuous.” – Abd-el-Kadar
- “We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
- “If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.” – Lord Chesterfield
- “Our business in life is not to get ahead of other people, but to get ahead of ourselves.” – Maltbie D. Matlock
- “The only journey is the journey within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of the man.” – Cicero