It is inevitable in this day and age that we have to spend some hours in front of our computers, TVs or smartphones. Most everything we do now — our work, relaxation and schedules and agendas are linked to using screens and devices. It is important, though, that we know the implications of so much screen time.
Did you know that young people today, as well as adults, who are spending seven hours and more a day on their screens, are doubling their chances of being diagnosed with anxiety and depression than those who look at their screens for an hour a day or so. If you are spending a lot of time in front of your screen, read on!
Here is all that you will find in this report:
- We are more depressed than ever before
- “Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?”
- All age groups that are affected by screen time
- You can cancel out these risks if you are willing to change your habits
- Too much screen time can even make you less healthy which are precursors to depression
- A little goes a long way
- Where do you stand?
- Parents need to monitor their kids
- Get clarity on your life and your values
This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.