Manic depression (or bipolar disorder) is a mental disorder. If you are worried that your moods might be a sign of bipolar disorder, you really have to take a good look at your symptoms and maybe even have yourself checked by a professional. Manic disorder is characterized by moods that constantly change between depression and the “high” of mania. These mood swings are pretty significant because the swings between high and low moods can be pretty extreme, with the highs and lows lasting anywhere from a couple of days to a few weeks, and even months.
This report is provided in both a Microsoft Word and PDF format.
It also includes a flat and 3D eCover which is provided in a PNG and PSD format.
Offer the report as a free download to grow your email list or break it up into blog posts to increase your website traffic.
What you will discover in this report:
- About manic depression or bipolar disorder
- What causes manic depression?
- There are different ways of treating Manic depression
- What else is beneficial for those suffering from bipolar?
- Diet is imperative
- Meditation, quietness and peace are desirable
- Exercise, particular outdoor exercise is a HUGE factor
- More ways to manage stress whilst managing bipolar
- There is a difference between depression and manic depression
- Symptoms to look out for in people with manic depression and depression
This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.