The Nintendo Labo has been among the best selling video game products on Amazon since its release and is expected to sell between 3.4 million and 10 million units in its first year.
The Nintendo Labo is a creative accessory for the Nintendo Switch – one of Nintendo’s most successful video game consoles which is believed to have sold over 16 million units in its first year and is projected to sell over 130 million units in its first five years which would make it the third best selling video games console of all time.
You can use these articles to leverage the huge level of interest in the Nintendo Labo, recommend the various Nintendo Labo kits as an affiliate and earn a commission on every sale that you refer.
The articles have a total word count of 3,695 words and are provided in a Microsoft Word format.
Here are the titles and word counts for these articles:
- Introduction To The Nintendo Labo – 779 words
- Nintendo Labo Customization Kit – 730 words
- Nintendo Labo Robo Kit – 707
- Nintendo Labo Variety Kit – 776 words
- Why Nintendo Labo Kits For Creativity Lovers? – 703 words