Getting shorter is something that affects almost everyone as they age, with people typically losing half an inch every 10 years after age 40.
As a result, there are millions of online searches for the symptoms of getting shorter every month.
This report discusses one of the main symptoms associated with getting shorter – osteoporosis, and shows readers how to diagnose, prevent and manage this condition.
Give the report away as a free lead magnet to get more subscribers or offer it as a free download on social media to grow your audience.
It’s provided in both a Microsoft Word and PDF format.
It also includes a flat and 3D eCover which is provided in a PNG and PSD format.
Here’s everything that’s covered in this report:
- What Is Osteoporosis?
- Why Is Osteoporosis Such An Issue?
- Who Is At Risk Of Osteoporosis?
- How To Diagnose Osteoporosis
- Other Symptoms Of Osteoporosis
- Losing Height And Osteoporosis
- Warning Signs Of A Spine Fracture
- Preventing Osteoporosis