Publishing high quality content online is one of the best ways to attract and convert personal training clients.
This Personal Trainer Content Bundle gives you all the content you need to reach people looking for a personal trainer, convert them into email subscribers and then sell them personal training services via email.
If you're a personal trainer, you can use this content to get more clients directly or if you're an offline service provider, you can use this content to generate leads for personal trainers.
Here's exactly what you get in this Personal Trainer Content Bundle:
Choosing The Right Personal Trainer Report
This report gives people who are looking for a personal trainer all the information they need to find the best trainer for their specific needs.
Offer it to people who want to hire a personal trainer and get them to join your email list.
The report has a total word count of 5,219 words and covers:
- The Benefits Of Personal Trainers
- Do You Need A Personal Trainer?
- How To Find A Personal Trainer
- What To Look For In A Personal Trainer
- Questions To Ask A Personal Trainer
- Warning Signs In A Personal Trainer
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Personal Training Sessions
You get two versions of the report included in your download – a Microsoft Word version and a PDF version.
You also get an eye catching flat and 3D eCover which comes in two formats – a Photoshop PSD format and a PNG format.
Personal Trainer Advice Articles
These 10 personal trainer articles have a total word count of 4,491 words and can be used to reach people who are looking for personal training services by providing them with specific information on various aspects of personal training. The articles cover:
- Personal Trainers And Accountability
- Personal Trainers And Equipment Use
- Personal Trainers And Gender Specificity
- Personal Trainers And Goal Specificity
- Personal Trainers And Motivation
- Personal Trainers And Muscle Building
- Personal Trainers And Nutrition
- Personal Trainers And Safety
- Personal Trainers And Time Management
- Personal Trainers And Weight Loss
Personal Trainer Email Course
This seven part email course has a total word count of 4,734 words and provides new email subscribers with even more information on the benefits of personal training.
Each email provides lots of value on a specific topic and encourages people to sign up for a free personal training consultation. They're perfect for converting leads into clients.
The emails cover:
- An Introduction To Personal Trainers
- Health And Safety
- Declaring Your Intentions
- Cardiovascular Exercise
- Resistance Training
- Overcoming Plateau
- Your Nutrition Plan