What are your goals when it comes to weight training? Do you want strength or do you want muscle? Whatever you choose to be your goal, will determine whether you will decide on strength training or hypertrophy training. Hypertrophy generally emphasizes more repetitions with weights, usually with shorter rest intervals between sets. Strength training or resistance training builds a foundation for strength and power for activities and sports.
Here is all that you will find in this report:
- What are the exercises to be done for muscle hypertrophy?
- Are there benefits to doing hypertrophy training?
- How do I include hypertrophy into my training?
- The need for rest time
- Do cardio as well
- Muscle growth doesn’t just happen overnight
- Why strength training is important
- Can anyone do strength training?
- Is there a difference though, between strength training and hypertrophy training?
- Can you do strength training and hypertrophy training together?