Sleep apnea is a very common disorder, often overlooked, and which during sleep is characterized by repeated pauses in breathing. Frequent respiratory pauses can result in periods of low blood oxygen levels, sleep fragmentation, and nervous system dysfunction, which can lead to an array of serious health problems. Read about this under-recognized, growing epidemic with many health implications.
Look what you will find in this article:
- Sleep apnea is not something you can sleep on
- How do I know I have sleep apnea?
- Natural treatments for sleep apnea
- The statistics around sleep apnea
- What are the symptoms that you have sleep apnea
- Normal snoring is different to sleep apnea
- Which sleeping apnea do you have?
- You can still wake up and smell the coffee