Heat stroke is a serious condition to suffer from – it is a form of hyperthermia where the body temperature rises dramatically. If it is not treated as a medical emergency it can prove to be fatal. This is because the body is in severe dehydration and the body can no longer cool itself down. Confusion, disorientation, agitation and of course the absence of sweating can all lead on to the person going into a coma. Don’t let this happen to you, ever!
Here’s what you will find in this report:
- Who gets heat stroke and why
- The scary part is you might not even be aware you are heading for heat stroke
- You have temperature receptors in your skin
- What are the symptoms that you are getting heat stroke?
- Get to a doctor straight away – don’t delay
- What are the conventional tratments for heat stroke?
- There are natural ways also to treat and prevent heat stroke
- Is it heat exhaustion or heat stroke?
- The prognosis of heat stroke
This content bundle, as with all other bundles in the catalog, is included in
Join Content Pass today to get a license to use this ready-made content to grow your business and add value for your audience and customers.