This creativity PLR report covers:
- Adapt Your Environment To Be Conducive To Creativity
- Don’t Be So Rigid With Time
- How To Deal With Creative Blocks
- How To Get Into The Creative Mode
- How To Stop Being Easily Offended
- How To Stop Playing The Victim
- How To Stop Restricting Yourself
- How To Stop Trying to Control Everything
- Make Time For Solitude
- Stop Consuming Information and Start Creating
You get two versions of the report included in your download – a Microsoft Word version and a PDF version.
You also get an eye catching flat and 3D eCover which comes in two formats – a Photoshop PSD format and a PNG format.