Market research is the key to success with any business. It helps you understand your audience and the specific types of content they resonate with.
Once you know what an audience resonates with, you can use this knowledge to build almost any business because you know what the best types of content are for building a loyal, engaged audience in that market, and converting them into customers or leads.
However, putting together this market research usually takes lots of time and requires you to spend hundreds of dollars on research tools.
This Survival Facebook Pages PLR Research gives you instant access to some comprehensive research on 10 of the leading survival Facebook pages for the period of Sep 1 till Dec 1, 2017.
Use the research to provide services and coaching to survival businesses and websites, or use the data from the research to grow your own survival business.
Here are the 10 Facebook pages featured in this research:
- Die Hard Survivor
- Homestead And Survival
- Modern Combat And Survival
- Stealth Angel Survival
- Survivalist Tips
- Survival Life
- Off Grid Survival
- The Homestead Survival
- Wilderness And Urban Survival
Here's everything that's included in this research bundle:
10 Survival Facebook Page Key Insights Research Reports
These reports highlight several key metrics for these 10 survival Facebook pages for the period of Sep 1 till Dec 1, 2017.
The reports are provided in both a Microsoft PowerPoint and PDF format.
Each report contains the following insights for the specific Facebook page between Sep 1 and Dec 1, 2017:
- Page Info
- Total Fans
- Total Posts
- Engaged Users
- Engagement Rate/Post (%)
- Engagement Rate/Page (%)
- Page Growth
- Top 5 Posts Ranked By Engagement
- Fans Evolution (this shows how many fans the page is gaining or losing over time)
- Daily Post Evolution (this shows how many daily posts the page is making over time)
- Daily Post Evolution By Type (this shows what type of daily posts the page is making over time e.g. link, photo, video)
- Daily Post Engagement By Type (this shows which types of daily posts are receiving the most engagement on the page e.g. link, photo, video)
- Daily Engagement Evolution (this shows the total engagements for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Interactions Evolution (this shows the total like, wow, haha, sad, angry and love reactions for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Reactions Evolution (this gives a more detailed breakdown of the page's like, wow, haha, sad, angry and love reactions over time)
- Daily Comments Evolution (this shows the total comments for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Shares Evolution (this shows the total shares for the page's posts over time)
- Daily Engagement Breakdown By Type (this gives a breakdown of the page's comments, reactions and shares over time)
- Gender Analysis In Reactions (this shows the total reactions by male, female and unknown over time)
- Gender Analysis In Comments (this shows the total comments by male, female and unknown over time)
- User Comment Activity (this shows the total comments the page's posts have received by hour)
- Fans Country Distribution (this shows the top 10 countries where fans of the page are based, the total fans from these countries and the percentage of fans from these countries)
10 Survival Facebook Page Post Research Files
These files contain a detailed breakdown of every post from the 10 survival Facebook pages for the period of Sep 1 till Dec 1, 2017.
The posts are ranked by engagement, so that you can easily see the most popular posts from the 10 Facebook pages. They can also be organized by any other metric you want to analyze.
The files are provided in a CSV format.
Each file contains the following information for every post from the specific Facebook page between Sep 1 and Dec 1, 2017:
- Post Text/Caption
- Post Type (event, link, photo, video, status update etc)
- Post Permalink (a link to the original Facebook post)
- Post Date And Time
- Total Shares
- Total Comments
- Total Reactions
- Total Engagements (shares + comments + reactions)