Hundreds of thousands of people commit to improving their fitness in the New Year which makes it one of the best times of year to grow your business.
You can use this complete content package to reach people who want to be fitter in the New Year, introduce them to your brand and convert them into loyal subscribers and customers.
Here's exactly what's included in this content package…
New Year Fitness PLR Report
This report is ideal for building a list of quality subscribers who are focused on getting fit in the New Year.
It's 20 pages long, contains 6,316 words of expertly written content and provides readers with 50 healthy New Year's resolutions they can make to boost their fitness which include:
- 25 New Year Diet Resolutions
- 25 New Year Fitness Resolutions
You get two versions of the report included in your download – a Microsoft Word version and a PDF version.
You also get an eye catching flat and 3D eCover which comes in two formats – a Photoshop PSD format and a PNG format.
10 New Year Fitness Articles
You can use these articles to easily drive search and social traffic to your website.
They have a total word count of 8,064 words and cover a range of exercises and healthy foods that readers can use to maximize their fitness in the New Year.
The 10 articles included in this pack are listed below:
- Build Your Back This New Year With Pull Ups = 962 words
- Chisel Your Chest This New Year With Push Ups = 1,231 words
- Drink More Green Tea This New Year = 572 words
- Eat More Walnuts This New Year = 587 words
- Feast On Salmon This New Year = 627 words
- Fill Out Your Legs This New Year With Squats = 932 words
- Fill Up On Blueberries This New Year = 576 words
- Snack On Pumpkin Seeds This New Year = 569 words
- Strengthen Your Core This New Year With Planks = 1,050 words
- Tone Up Your Arms This New Year With Tricep Dips = 958 words
10 New Year Fitness Tips Emails
These emails can be used to engage with your subscribers, maximize your open rates and get more email clicks.
They have a total word count of 3,001 words and provide readers with practical and effective fitness tips they can implement in the New Year.
The 10 emails included in this pack are listed below:
- Decide What You Want To Achieve = 350 words
- Consult An Expert = 289 words
- Have Fun = 311 words
- Fill Up On Water = 293 words
- Get Other People Involved = 272 words
- Improve Your Diet = 268 words
- Boost Your Sleep Quality = 292 words
- Don’t Over Train = 264 words
- Use Fitness Rewards = 286 words
- Don’t Dwell On The Negatives = 376 words